Elements Massage South Mesa
1705 S. Greenfield Rd. Suite 103
Mesa, AZ 85206
We are looking for outgoing, energetic individuals to join our growing team. Our customers will be your #1 priority! $12.00-$12.50 base plus unlimited bonus/commission. Must have a flexible schedule.
At Elements, we believe in creating an outstanding customer experience -- from the moment the client calls to book an appointment until they leave our studio! You are the face of our company -- so you must embrace the essential healing aspects of our offering and the culture in our studio!
Job Description: You would be directly responsible for membership sales and building relationships with our clientele, over the phone and in our lobby. A great sales person knows that people buy from people that they like so you must be comfortable standing and greeting each client and carrying on conversation while sitting with them in our lobby.
- Matching clients with the perfect therapist to meet their needs
- Selling Memberships to the Wellness Program (Maintaining certain sales quotas)
- Selling Packages
- Selling Gift Cards
- Upgrading - longer sessions, aromatherapy or hot stone
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
- Maintain leadership in the studio while management is not there
- Customer Facing Sales and Customer Service Experience
- Must be available some nights and weekends
- Conversationalist / Quick Wit
- Understand / Believe in the Benefits of Massage
- Computer proficiency-Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Retail or industry experience, a plus
- Web-based scheduling, a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
- Great Team Environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Team and Individual Bonuses
- Earned Sick Pay
- Complimentary Monthly and Birthday/Anniversary Massage
- FUN, FUN, FUN!!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.