170 U.S. 206 South
Want to make an impact on your community? Need to be fully booked? Looking for a schedule that focuses on work-life balance?
We provide steady clientele, flexible scheduling, and a stress-free environment. We are a very busy therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible part time and full time Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team.
Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- NJ massage license and professional liability insurance
- Flexible Schedule; one evening shift and one weekend shift mandatory
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, Myofascial, and Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly
- Steady and reliable clientele with industry's most competitive pay rates
- Clean and safe, professional work environment with all materials and supplies provided
- Short 5-6 hour shifts with scheduled breaks to avoid over-use injuries
What Makes Us Different:
- Elements is a young and innovative company founded by a massage therapist with the health of clients and therapists alike in mind. Two components make this studio work – clients, and therapists. We have made it our mission to fulfill the needs of both.
- We take pride in our unique system that ensures a perfect match between clients and therapists – this enhances rebook rates and creates a stable and consistent clientele.
- We recognize the importance of a cohesive team. Management is here to ensure the comfort and safety of therapists and other team members. Our front desk works alongside therapists to ensure proper scheduling, avoid over-use related injuries, and screen clients for therapists’ safety. Together, We Change Lives.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.