Elements Massage Summerlin
1215 S Fort Apache Rd #150
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work.Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopened. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking for guests and staff,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Full‐Time MTs make $40K ‐ $77K / year (includes tips)
- Part‐Time MTs make $20K ‐ $39K / year (includes tips)
- Health Insurance (Full Time = 30+ hours)
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Must hold a Nevada State Massage license.
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.