8770 Wadsworth Blvd Unit T
The WMA is a Sales and Customer Service role responsible for membership sales, building client loyalty and meeting studio and personal goals and objectives to ensure growth and profitability and a superior experience for all.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Consistently follows all steps in the KNOWETM and sales process resulting in a conversion rate of 40% or higher.
· Gains commitment and agreement from clients concerning rebooking and membership.
· Makes great first impressions, builds rapport, and identifies client’s needs resulting in membership sales.
· Meets or exceeds the needs of the client—Takes all opportunities to exceed client expectations without making unreasonable commitments.
· Take pride and passion in resolving client problems/complaints/issues. Listens, empathizes, apologizes, and takes personal responsibility to resolve any client issues.
· Creates client enthusiasts by rebooking by asking questions, reading body language, and follow-through.
· Proactively seeks moments to wow.
· Maintains focus and avoids errors under high stress situations such as during busy client times.
· Maintains positive relationships with clients and coworkers when under stress from high client times, client/co‐worker complaints.
· Develops appropriate strategies to cope with high stress situations such as multi‐tasking, organization of work.
· Understands and applies knowledge, skills and concepts from on‐boarding, training, meetings and coaching/feedback.
· Actively participates in role‐playing, trainings and activities, regular meetings and coaching.
· Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources, engages in skill building by participating in daily role‐playing.