8770 Wadsworth Blvd Unit T
Reach out and see what makes Elements Massage Arvada special! We are seeking exceptional Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and have designed this position with you in mind.
We are seeking exceptional Licensed Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. Come see why our massage therapists say we’re different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients? Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special! We look forward to connecting with you: E-mail your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A supportive, Massage Therapist focused environment with a friendly, professional, and exceptionally talented team
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Break schedules based on your individual needs
- A singular focus on therapeutic massage. No facials!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a Colorado state license or certification, or in the process of obtaining licensure/certification
- Must be insured to practice Massage
- Must work at least three shifts per week. Average shift length is six hours with the possibility of completing four to five massages in one day.
E-mail your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com