Elements Massage Forest Park
7239 Madison St
Forest Park, IL 60130
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re different and they love it! Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Our staff is committed to matching clients with the right therapist to meet their needs, ensuing that you are working to your strengths to build long term client relationships.
Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold an Illinois state license, or be in the process of obtaining licensure and professional liability insurance.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity, both full and part time schedules
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
- Fun-loving, compassionate co-workers dedicated to delivering the healing power of massage
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Free fitness classes
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.