7239 Madison St
Forest Park, IL
We are a growing therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible part time and full time Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Our studio caters to clients who are in pain, recovering from injuries, athletes in training, and stress management.
Our staff is dedicated to matching clients with the right therapist to meet their needs. This proprietary matching system, challenges therapists to be focused on using all their skills to help each client.
- We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and continuing education assistance
- We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering great massage.
- Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ will ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but it has powerful benefits for you, including:
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a consistent schedule and time off to rest your body.
- Competitive pay. We offer employess free fitness classes through a partnership we have developed with a local trainer, one free massage per month for self care with discounts on additional sessions, CE reimbursement, and free in-house training.
- Therapists are never charged supply fees, credit card fees, or marketing fees. Pay rates are fixed and do not vary based on in house or corporate promotions. All you have to do is show up and be excellent!
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- Valid STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance
- Reliable transportation
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume or application and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.