Elements Massage Clifton Park
5 Southside Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Elements Massage in Clifton Park is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing, personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we reward our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage of Clifton Park is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter our studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process are brief, painless and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients and perspective clients
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service
- The right candidate is comfortable and confident working with Google Sheets, MS Office and our online booking system - MindBody
- Prior retail experience required; selling memberships or services in-person to potential clients
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish value with attention, hospitality and execution
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs
- Available to work part-time days or evenings (12 - 15 hours per week). Weekend shifts are also required.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
- Pay $13.00 to $14.50 / hour depending on experience
- Monthly bonuses based on membership conversion performance
- Health / Dental available
- Retirement Plan with generous match
- Free monthly massage
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sound exciting, you should apply today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.