5 Southside Drive
Clifton Park, NY
Elements Massage in Clifton Park is looking for a hands-on, outgoing, sales-driven person to join our team as a Wellness Membership Advisor, which is a Sales and Customer Service role. Your first responsibility is to facilitate an exceptional client experience by way of highly personable and professional interactions on the phone and in the studio; maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere; and selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program.
Come to work with us, where a FREE monthly massage is just one of the perks!
Position available: Wellness Membership Advisor
Job Type: Full and Part-time available
Required experience: Retail sales - 2 years
At Elements Massage, matching our clients with the Massage Therapists that are best suited to meet their needs is our passion. The #1 focus of this position is selling massage services and memberships to our Wellness Program, so sales experience is a mandatory requirement.
Other responsibilities include booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. Our team excels at communication and giving the best customer service experience possible, as if they are family. Every day is different and every day we are presented with new challenges. We're looking for someone who will be flexible and bring a positive attitude every single day.
This position offers:
- Base compensation + success incentives.
- Be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others and passionate for their work.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Long term employment opportunity and career advancement as the business continues to expand.
- Free monthly massage.
Highly qualified candidates should:
- Love to help people and build relationships.
- Have demonstrated successful experience with retail customer service and sales.
- Be team-oriented worker.
- Be proficient with computers, small business systems (phone, printer/scanner/fax, etc.) and software.
- Have attention to detail and ability to execute written and verbal processes and best practices.
- Be able to remain calm and confident under stress
- Be available to work evenings and weekends
If the description above excites you, please apply today. Join a fast growing company in a fast growing industry and just see where it takes you!