14650 W. Colfax Ave. Bldg. G1, Suite 120
Welcome to the Elements Massage Family!
Our mission statement is simple… “To be the best employer of massage therapists in Colorado.”
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work.
Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
If you had ever been thinking of making a switch or starting your career somewhere, now is the time to do it. Come check out what makes Elements different as we continue our mission “to be the best employer of massage therapists and front desk staff in Colorado.”
Why It’s Great To Be A Massage Therapist At Elements:
- We Pay You Even When a Client Late Cancels Or No Call, No Shows! Therapists deserve to be paid for their time when this happens. You’ll receive your normal hourly rate when it does!
- CBD Oil Services - First major massage franchise brand in the nation to offer this service!
- Long Term Career Progression Path (massage therapists deserve this)
- Competitive Pay
- Monthly Bonus/Incentives
- Free monthly 1 Hour Massage Session
- Continuing Education (CEU’s)
- Referral Program
- 401k Matching
- Paid Vacation Time
- Structured Initial Training As Well As Ongoing Training And Development
- Body Breaks
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Consistent Coaching/Training
- Optional Aflac available
- Active CO License And Liability Insurance (AMTA or ABMP Preferred)
- A Desire To Help Clients With Overall Wellness
- Punctual And Reliable
If you are excited about being a part of the Wellness movement at Elements Massage, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.