4722 Sharon Rd
Across the country, at Elements Massage we deliver the highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry, and have the numbers to prove it.*
The reason we outperform our closest competitors in the ten most valued attributes of quality massage -- and why our clients recommend us more than anyone else -- is The Elements Way. Developed by our founder, a massage therapist, each aspect of The Elements Way is designed to deliver a personalized experience for each and every client, from the very first phone conversation and a warm welcome upon arrival, to pairing with the right therapist and attention to detail in customer service.
Simply put, The Elements Way is:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
- Active listening and responsiveness. Your input is welcome and encouraged.
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage matching clients with the right therapist.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a flexible, but consistent schedule.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
Principle duties include:
- Selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program.
- Answering the phone professionally and booking appointments.
- Checking clients in prior to massage and out upon completion.
- Assisting in maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere.
- Promoting the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage on a regular basis to clients.
- Providing exceptional customer service for members and new clients.
- Sustaining and contributing to a supportive, high-teamwork, no-drama work environment.
- Receiving a monthly 55 minute massage (no charge).
Successful candidate requirements:
- Belief in the healing benefits of monthly massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork.
- One year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment.
- Strong sales, customer service and teamwork orientation with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to quickly learn new computer software.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and co-workers.
- Able to work flexible days and hours including at least one weekend day.
Competitive pay and sales incentives, regular schedules, AFLAC insurance available via payroll deduction at group rates, and free monthly massage.
To apply please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
*2012 and 2013 Massage Tracking Survey