4722 Sharon Rd
Licensed Massage Therapist
We deliver the highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry and have the numbers to prove it.*
The reason we outperform our closest competitors in the ten most valued attributes of quality massage – and why our clients recommend us more than anyone else – is The Elements WayTM. Developed by our founder, a massage therapist, each aspect of The Elements WayTM is designed to deliver a personalized experience for each and every client, from pairing with the right therapist to scheduled check-ins and pressure adjustments.
Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive high-quality massage therapy sessions The Elements WayTM
- Customize each session based on client's individual needs
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage on a regular basis to clients
- Provide exceptional customer service for members and new clients
- Help maintain the professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
- Sustain and contribute to a supportive, high-teamwork, no-drama work environment
- Adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations and carry liability insurance
- But...no laundry, no marketing, no paperwork, no product sales - JUST MASSAGE
Successful candidate requirements:
- Demonstrate superior Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage skills during interview practicals
- Proficiency in other modalities valued
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and co-workers
- Teamwork-oriented with a positive and friendly attitude
- Able to work flexible days and hours including at least one weekend day
- Belief in the healing benefits of monthly massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork
Competitive pay, flexible schedules, steady clientele, ongoing training and support for CEUs, AFLAC insurance available via payroll deduction at group rates.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*2012 to 2016 Massage Tracking Surveys