301 Horsham Rd
Come See Why Our Massage Therapists Say We're Different and They Love It!
YOUR WELL-BEING AND GROWTH AS A THERAPIST ARE THE CORNERSTONES OF OUR BUSINESS.
Looking for a peaceful, professional, clean, friendly, respectful, team-oriented and client focused environment? Want to spend all your time focused on delivering the art of healing massage while someone else takes care of everything else? Want to be part of a great team with professionals who share a similar passion and respect for massage, dedicated to improving the wellness of their clients, their community and themselves?
Then come talk to us.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage experience for our clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client's treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a Pennsylvania state license, or in the process of obtaining one
We offer a Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling and breaks to support career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self care
- Paid CEUs
- Supportive, consistent onsite leadership
We offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Full-time MTs can make $43K - $62K/year (including tips)
- Part-time MTs can make $25K - $35K/year (including tips)
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid time off
- health care contribution
- 401(k) contribution
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Please send a resume and completed application to email@example.com