2902 164th Street SW, Ste D1
Is your work environment important to you? Looking for a culture that supports your health and wellness as much as our clients? Then you just found your new home!
A few things about us:
- Our studio is 5 years old and growing, we have 7 treatment rooms and 17 amazing therapists
- On average we see over 200 new clients a month and we still have too many turn away, these could be your clients!
What can you expect from us:
- A safe, friendly, supportive and professional environment
- Administrative support
- Flexible schedules - A minimum of one 5 or 7 hour shift per week
- Comfortable massage rooms with heated electric tables -adjustable for your ergonomics and client comfort
- All supplies, linens and lotions
- Uniform tops provided
- Free monthly massage
- Saturday / Sunday Bonus
- Tenure Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits available including Disability, Dental, Life, Cancer and Critical Illness, plus others
- Insurance discounts with AMTA and AMBP
- Education Reimbursement with Elements Massage Alderwood and Knead to Work
- Free parking
- And much more...
Are you passionate about the healing affects of Massage? We are! Continuous improvement is part of our culture and we offer low cost continuing education and mentoring to keep you on top of the latest trends. We offer a variety of modalities to broaden your client's treatment, including Himalayan Salt Stone, Cupping, Aromatherapy and traditional Hot Stone.
If you looking for a steady stream of clients and a full schedule in an environment where your individual talents are appreciated and respected, Elements is the ideal place for you. We have full and part time openings. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Rate per session DOE; plus tips, commissions, weekend and tenure bonus!
How To Apply:
Please send Cover Letter & Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.