Elements Massage Sun Prairie
2804 Prairie Lakes Drive Suite 102
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Are you a Massage Therapist looking to join your tribe? We are currently accepting applications to join our Team.
In addition to a $2000 signing bonus, our Massage Therapists can earn $50k+/year!
Elements in Sun Prairie is looking for Licensed Massage Therapists. We offer flexible schedules, free massage, and a solidly booked schedule. Elements Massage of Sun Prairie takes the hassle out of massage therapy by providing all laundry, supplies, scheduling and marketing. All we require of you is professionalism, your massage therapy expertise, and positive energy.
- Up to date liability insurance and state of WI massage therapy license
- Ability to perform 1-hour, 90-minute, and 2-hour sessions with customized massages based on individual client needs.
- Full and part-time positions available.
- Great attitude and reliability
- Desire to use your special skills to provide customized massage and help clients heal
Qualifications and Skills
Required license or certification: LMT - State of Wisconsin
- Healthcare insurance reimbursement program for eligible employees
- Minimum 15-minute breaks between every session guaranteed
- All marketing and client scheduling taken care of for you
- Linens and all supplies provided – no laundry to do
- Professional, hydraulic tables with easy height adjustment
- No product sales or quotas – concentrate on nothing but massage
- Reimbursement for liability insurance and licensing
- $300 annual reimbursement for continuing education
- Free/Discounted CEU credits
- 401k eligibility
- Medical/Dental insurance access
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full/Part-time
Salary: $30 to $50K/year
License: Massage Therapist, State of Wisconsin (Preferred)
*Must be scheduled 3 shifts/week to qualify.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.