Elements Massage Simi Valley
2845 Cochran Street Suite A
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Do you want to work in a job that helps change people’s lives?
Elements Massage Simi Valley is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
This family-owned studio is looking to add to our family of employees. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
This position includes bonus incentives.
**Health and Safety**
With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we continue to follow safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
● client screening questions and mandatory masks,
● temperature checking,
● the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
● strategic scheduling to allow for social distancing.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pays $15 - $17 / hour, depending on experience
- Commission and bonus incentives
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Free massage each month
- Flexible work schedule
- Training and proven processes to support your success
- Optional accident, cancer, dental, disability and life insurance, provided by Aflac
- Profit-sharing retirement plan available
- Warm, professional and fun environment
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
- Maintaining a professional and clean work environment
- Achieving Wellness Program sales goals
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- The right candidate will enjoy talking and have the ability to build relationships with clients
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service
- Ability to pay attention to detail and catch mistakes
- Must have exceptional phone skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure or stress
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients
- Experience and/or knowledge of massage and the health benefits of massage preferred
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with computer programs
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
Must be 18 years of age.
Job Type: Part-time
Elements Massage is open every day