24061 Southeast 264th Street Suite M200
Maple Valley, WA
Come see why our Massage Therapists say we are different and why they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a place to land where you are encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients? Also, a place where your growth is encouraged and supported?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees where you actually want to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do everything a little differently. We would love to show you what makes up special.
We will provide:
- $1,500 Signing Bonus
- Your choice of shifts. And we will fill your shifts. Ask to check out our schedule when you tour our studio.
- Shift lengths can vary from 3 - 6 massage hours (per your needs) and all shifts include 30 -60 min breaks. We will never ask you to work more hours than you are able and shifts can be adjusted up or down once you are employed.
- Bookings, laundry and other support processes are handled for you.
- We focus primarily on massage services and currently do not sell products. We have all hydraulic tables with warmers and provide all massage working tools for you.
- A nurturing, professional and fun environment with open access to Manager/owner and lead Therapist(s)
- We work with additional add-ons and you can chose which ones to work with including: CBD oil therapy, Aromatherapy, Himalayan Salt Stones, Hot Stones and Cupping. We offer free training for all add-ons, if needed and have a (40-50% split on profits to therapists).
- We only ask you to work 50 min or 80 min hands on for a 1 hour and 90 minute massage. We do not work 60 mins hands on.
- We pay for licensing renewals and we cover most tuition for continuing education courses, if applicable to our business. We encourage your growth in new areas.
- We focus on and promote self-care! Free monthly massage for all Therapists.
- Starting pay averages $50 to $52 per 50 min hands-on session calculated with an average tip and an upgrade. Opportunities to increase pay every 90 days with quarterly reviews.
- Paid vacation days for all who qualify.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a great massage experience for our clients. Customizing massage based on client needs.
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in client's treatment plan.
- Creating a SOAP/intake notes for each client/session.
- Valid State License and Professional Liability Insurance required or in the process of obtaining certification.
Any weekend or evening availability is a big plus - even if one shift. We do have day shifts available.
Please send your resumes attn: Dawn Wilkinson, owner. You can also check us out: www.elementsmassage/maple-valley or our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ElementsMassageMapleValley.
Thank you for your interest - Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
We look forward to hearing from you!