24061 Southeast 264th Street Suite M200
Maple Valley, WA
We are a busy therapeutic massage studio in thriving Four Corners in Maple Valley with full schedules seeking responsible part or "full time" Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In our studio located in Maple Valley, we are passionately committed and dedicated toward your self-care, continued education and long term job satisfaction.
We will provide:
- $500 Signing Bonus
- A busy schedule! We currently have waiting lists for most all days. We will be glad to show you our schedule when we meet.
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A nurturing, professional and fun environment with open access to owner and lead Therapist(s)
- We focus primarily on massage services and currently do not sell products.
- We have also recently added Aromatherapy, Himalayan Salt Stones and Cupping (and soon to come CBD oil!) to our available services and these are all additional pay, if interested in working with these modalities or add-ons.
- Your schedule will be tailored as much as possible to your scheduling needs/requests and this includes shift lengths, as well. Shift lengths can vary from 3 - 6 massage hours per your request and all shifts include breaks.
- We pay for licensing (renewals) and we cover most tuition for continuing education courses, if applicable to our business. We encourage your growth in new areas!
- Free monthly massage for all Therapists. Friends and Family discounts on massages and gift cards when available.
- We offer a flexible and generous pay scale starting at $21-22 minimum base and may be more based on experience, plus tips (+$17 average hourly) and add-ons (+$10) for a 60 minute session. Opportunities to increase pay every 90 days based on experience and reaching milestones each quarter during our quarterly reviews.
- Paid vacation days for all who qualify.
- Deep Tissue, Treatment, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point are some examples of skills, which will be called on regularly; Aromatherapy, Prenatal, Hot Stone certifications a plus (we will train you in all if interested).
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid State License and Professional Liability Insurance required.
We are currently looking for Therapists preferably with some availability on Saturdays and Sundays (our busiest days) and evenings.
Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resumes attn: Dawn Wilkinson, owner