10020 Lima Road
Fort Wayne, IN
We are seeking talented, responsible, IN licensed Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. *Recent graduates are welcome to apply*. Modalities desired include Sports, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Trigger Point, Swedish and others. Elements Therapeutic Massage Fort Wayne, IN is an independently owned & operated studio within a network of 240 nationwide locations.
Why Elements Therapeutic Massage?
- Our massage therapists, as care givers, are centerpieces of our organization.
- Our current team consists of 11 Massage Therapists with an average 7+ years experience. Most have worked elsewhere and believe we are the most "Therapeutic Friendly" environment.
- Our therapists are trained to approach each client as any health care provider would. Listening to the customer’s needs, affirming them and assessing progress at critical junctures to inform the therapist’s approach to treatment.
- In addition, leveraging their knowledge, skills and background for healing and therapy, our therapists develop and recommend a treatment plan for each client based on his/her unique needs and desired focus areas. Developing and recommending a wellness plan for each client is at the heart of our business model.
- The proprietary process we deploy has achieved higher satisfaction scores and customer loyalty than competitors in markets where it is deployed across the U.S. enabling you to build a successful following.
- We invest heavily in local marketing to drive business and to support you in building a robust clientele.
- Average $35 per session (including tip)
- Our EXCLUSIVE focus is on massage therapy! There is no cross-selling of facials, body treatments or any related products and potions. You simply will not find a more professional massage oriented work environment where you can focus exclusively on your chosen profession while other team members work to support your success.
- Pay you to be certified in Hot Stone as well as Himalayan Salt Stone
- We operate a "Drama Free Zone" based on respect and belief in our purpose to "Change Lives".
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
- Clean, professional, peaceful and inviting atmosphere.
- All supplies (Linens, lotions, music, bottled water, etc)
- Flexible Schedule
- Marketing including Corporate Events & Local Marketing Events
- Management team dedicated to following up with clients on your behalf & arranging follow-up treatments based on your recommended treatment plan.
- Seven-room studio
- Provide an calm work environment with scheduled breaks.
- Massage style is yours to handcraft
- Weekend hours
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Elements is open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts to choose from. Please contact Judy Gatton at email@example.com