Elements Massage Greenbrae
200 Bon Air Center
Greenbrae, CA 94904
We are seeking bright, outgoing, friendly and motivated sales & client service specialists to join our beautiful studio in the heart of Marin County. Elements Massage is a locally owned studio with a focus on creating wellness and providing valuable service to our community.
Why Elements Massage?
Teamwork & Winning Culture! Our proprietary customer service process has achieved higher satisfaction scores and customer loyalty than our competitors across the U.S. Everyone plays a vital role in the attraction, service, and ongoing satisfaction of our clients. Wellness Membership Advisors are our front line face to our clients, and as such, are some of the most important members of our team. We believe so much in the importance of massage in a healthy lifestyle that all of our employees receive free massages monthly.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting studio goals to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of
- Wellness Program Memberships
- Gift Cards
- Additional Visits (Re-booking)
- Session enhancements and upgrades
- Adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and process to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including but not limited to
- Greeting every client with a smile
- Creating a calm environment
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure
- Proficiency with massage therapy terminology
- Matching clients and therapist correctly based on our therapists' specialties and clients' problem areas.
- Mastering our client management software (MindBody Online) to ensure accurate scheduling and retail transactions
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement with the Service path
- Addressing client requests and concerns professionally and efficiently, focusing on solutions and knowing when to involve management to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Facilities management and light housekeeping
Successful candidates must:
- Sell successfully without high pressure tactics
- Follow all regulations and privacy policies
- Communicate effectively with clients and coworkers
- Provide timely and appropriate communication with studio management
- Demonstrate flexibility, proactivity and teamwork
- Actively participate in all staff meetings
- Complete tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor
- Record of Sales success
- Customer service skills
- Computer proficiency - Microsoft Office, Google file sharing, Internet Explorer
- Retail or massage/spa industry experience is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Knowledge of Web-based scheduling is a plus
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
- Must be able to work both opening and closing (evening) shifts, & at least one weekend shift
- Valid Driver’s License & auto insurance
- Commission based on sales performance
- Free Monthly Massage
- Optional participation in a variety of insurance benefits through Aflac
- Bridge toll reimbursement
* There are occasionally additional benefits in association with our marketing partners, such as fitness centers, yoga studios, and other wellness providers.
Starting Pay: Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience plus incentive bonus based upon your contribution to achievement of studio growth targets & operational excellence. And don't forget that monthly massage!
Schedule: Elements Massage is open seven days a week, therefore candidates must be available to work weekends and evenings as required.
If this sounds like you, then please come be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.