200 Bon Air Center
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We are passionate about improving the lives of everyone we touch, including our team members. Join a collaborative team focused on helping our clients and each other, with friendly and caring management commited to supporting you in your career. Recent graduates as well as experienced therapists are welcome to apply. If you live in the city or the East Bay, we'll even reimburse your bridge tolls!*
Our Brand Promise
Improving the lives of everyone we touch
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Work You Love - Concentrate solely on therapeutic massage. Top-of-the-line linens, supplies and equipment (motorized tables & towel warmers in every room) are provided, & we handle the marketing and accounting, so you can focus on your craft. No cross-selling of facials, body treatments or other related products and potions.
- Find Your Match – We focus on matching you with clients that are the best fit for the type of massage you love to give
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training online and in‐person
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay, with clear criteria for pay increases
- Opportunities to increase your pay by providing treatment enhancements
- Annual paid time off (PTO)
- As a W2 employee, you earn California sick pay
- Free monthly maintenance massages (and trading massages and recommendations with colleagues strongly encouraged)
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or be in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining CAMTC certification (per City of Larkspur regulations)
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for our clients
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
We would love to connect with you!
Come be part of the thriving team in our busy, beautiful Marin studio. Located in the Bon Air Shopping Center on Sir Francis Drake Boulevard at Hwy 101, we are at the center of a fantastic customer base eager for local, customized massage.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest, along with your CAMTC number, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.