200 Bon Air Center
Elements Massage was founded by a massage therapist, for massage therapists. We understand what it takes to care for and create an impact on each client, which is why we've created an environment where massage therapists thrive.
We are passionate about improving the lives of everyone we touch, including our team members. Join a collaborative team focused on helping our clients and each other, with friendly and caring management commited to supporting you in your career. Recent graduates as well as experienced therapists are welcome to apply. If you live in the city or the East Bay, we'll even reimburse your bridge tolls!*
Why Elements Massage (wait, there's more!)?
- Work You Love - We're committed to helping you grow your career as a massage therapist by letting you concentrate solely on therapeutic massage. We handle the linens, top-of-the-line supplies and equipment (linens, lotions, music, bottled water, motorized tables & towel warmers in every room), marketing and accounting, so you can focus on your craft. No cross-selling of facials, body treatments or other related products and potions.
- Continue to Learn - Let us know what types of career advancement and skill-building you're most passionate about. We provide a variety of 1 on 1 and small group training, as well as online CEUs to build your skills and meet your career goals. Our therapists share their knowledge enthusiastically, in a spirit of collective learning.
- Find Your Match - Elements Massage leads the industry in therapist and client satisfaction. Our unique service path starts with a client service team that is passionate about matching you with clients that are the best fit for the type of massage you love to give. This ensures an unbeatable experience for both the client and the massage therapist.
- Inclusive Culture - Our work environment is founed upon mutual respect and a dedication to creatig a high level of safety and trust for our massage therapists and clients. We know the value your craft and unique contributions bring, so have built a culture where you'll feel supported and appreciated.
- We invest heavily in local marketing to drive business and to support you in building a robust clientele.
- Our EXCLUSIVE focus is on massage therapy! We are the only national family of massage studios founded by a Massage Therapist. There is no You simply will not find a more professional, therapeutic, massage-oriented work environment where you can focus exclusively on your craft while other team members work to support your success.
Competitive compensation compared to massage studios and even day spas in the area, including:
- Great hourly massage and downtime wages - our tiered compensation plan is commensurate to your skills and results, and you'll know exactly what it takes to move to the next level
- Our therapists are employees, not independent contractors (meaning you accrue sick pay)
- Bridge toll reimbursement*
- Free monthly maintenance massages (and trading massages and recommendations with colleagues strongly encouraged)
- Insurance benefits (optional) available by payroll deduction through Aflac
- Paid Time Off - employees are awarded 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of service
Modalities desired include Sports, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Trigger Point, Swedish, among others - what's your specialty?
Elements Massage Studio is open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts to choose from. Flexibility to work evenings and weekends will make you a more desirable team member AND give you the opportunity to make more money.
Come be part of the thriving team in our busy, beautiful Marin studio. Located in the Bon Air Shopping Center on Sir Francis Drake Boulevard at Hwy 101, we are at the center of a fantastic customer base eager for local, customized massage. A current CAMTC Certificate is required (or must be currently permitted by the City of Larkspur). All Massage Therapists must maintain CAMTC certification and liability insurance, and pass third party background checks prior to employment.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest, along with your CAMTC number, to email@example.com
*Bridge toll reimbursement contingent upon timely submission of receipts