1767 Route 10 East
Morris Plains, NJ
Elements Massage of Morris Plains (Midshift, Evenings & Weekends)
Calling all massage therapists who want a fast paced, family oriented, minimal drama, and an abundance of clients, your search is over!! Elements Massage of Morris Plains has you covered!
We are a thriving therapeutic massage studio and are seeking a responsible Massage Therapist to join our team! We deliver the highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry!
Experienced or recent graduates are welcome to apply. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and have designed this position with you in mind.
- Current NJ License or application in process
- Preforming 50/80 minute hands on massage with in area of practice & license.
- Design a wellness program specifically tailored to each individual client
- Promote yourself as a therapist for the client to engage in our Elements Wellness Program
- A passion for the well being of others
- Customer service oriented
In turn we will provide everything you need to be successful:
- Massage supplies provided by the studio
- A safe and professional environment in which to work
- Flexible scheduling
- Administrative support and on-going training
- Steady clientele
- Competitive starting rate per massage plus tips
- Monthly massages in studio
- Friendly & family like staff
- DRAMA FREE
*We are currently looking for a variety of shifts. Mid-day shifts, evening shifts, and weekends are available. We are flexible & we will work with you*
Because we are a therapeutic massage studio, you will be able to use your knowledge and training by working with a multitude of clients from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia, and chronic lower back pain. You will be able to design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
Elements is open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts (with breaks) to choose from.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Elements was founded by Michele Merhib, a licensed massage therapist and occupational therapist from Denver Colorado.