Elements Massage Peoria Arrowhead
7857 West Bell Road Suite 108
Peoria, AZ 85382
ELEMENTS MASSAGE - PEORIA ARROWHEAD
We are looking to hire customer focused, compassionate and highly personable therapists who want to be part of a progressive team, who love what they do and want to help their clients in profound ways. Work in a beautiful, relaxing studio with warm friendly team-oriented staff & management.
What we ask of you:
- Have a heart & passion for healing people
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (sports, trigger point, hot stone, prenatal, etc.)
- Ability to perform moderate to deep pressure massage for several consecutive hours
- Be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients
- Pass background Check
- Must be a llicensed massage therapist in the State of Arizona
- Carry liability insurance from ABMP, AMTA or other similar organizations. If you are not currently insured, Elements has established discounts for Professional Liability insurance from ABMP and AMTA for you to purchase.
Average shift length is 5 to 7 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 6 massages in one day. We provide breaks as required by law and in accordance with Elements policies depending on shift length. Flexibility to work evening shifts and weekends is important. We are open 7 days a week and have multiple shifts to choose from.
We provide you everything you need to be successful:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible schedules
- Heated, Hydraulic tables
- Linens and lotions
- Discounted liability insurance
- Continuing education training and certification on certain massage protocols
- Free massages
- Work with a LOTS and LOTS of clients
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!
Send your resume to
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.