233 Broad St
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re Different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, supplies, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs - online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $43K - $62K / year (includes tips)
- Part-Time MTs make $25K - $35K / year (includes tips)
- Paid time off
- Health care contribution
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement
- License Reimbursement
- Liability Insurance Reimbursement
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a Massachusetts state license or certification, or in the process of obtaining license/certification.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in client treatment plan
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.