7594 Cox Ln
West Chester, OH
The Sales/Client Service Specialist (SCSS) is directly responsible for client conversions and coordinating front desk operations as well as making our clients feel welcome and comfortable.
The SCSS is responsible for client conversions in order to meet studio goals and quotas to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of:
- Memberships to the Wellness Program
- Gift Cards
- Additional Visits (Rebooking)
- Upgraded sessions such as longer sessions or hot stone
The SCSS is responsible for adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including, but not limited to:
- Greeting every client with a smile.
- Creating a calm environment.
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure.
- Proficiency with massage therapy terminology.
- Matching clients and therapists correctly based on our level system and client’s problem areas.
- Mastering MBO through accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement within the Service Path and complete client satisfaction.
- Providing helpful responses to requests from clients and involve management as needed.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
- Following all HIPAA regulations and Element’s privacy practices.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers.
- Providing timely and appropriate communication with studio management.
- Being flexible.
- Actively participating in staff meetings.