Elements Massage Austin Lakeline
14028 N US Hwy 183 Suite 120
Austin, TX 78717
Licensed Massage Therapists Needed for Elements Therapeutic Massage --Lakeline
Do you have a passion for massage therapy and its ability to positively affect the physical and mental well-being of clients? Do you truly enjoy teamwork and a great environment ?
If the answer to these questions is "YES" then Elements Massage-Lakeline is the place for you. We pride ourselves on setting a high bar and only hiring the best of the best along with maintaining a working culture that is unique and addictive.
Our community has embraced us and demonstrate that acceptance by our incredible growth rates. We are a massage ONLY studio and this focus allows us to give our clients what they need. We have clients waiting for you today!
We are located in the new HEB Plus (Lakeline Market) shopping center at the corner of 183 & Lakeline Blvd. We are surrounded by great supporting businesses such as Stein Mart, Micheal's, Waterloo Tan, The Joint, Beverly Nails, La Madeleine just to name a few. Being apart of one of the fast growing cites in the nation (Cedar Park) provides us with a continuous flow of great new clients.
The perfect candidate must be:
- Seeking Full-time hours
- Able to work weekends (shifts are flexible).
- Licensed by the state of Texas
- Knowledgeable and able to deliver a variety of therapeutic techniques
- Punctual, responsible, and drive for self-improvement
- Able to connect with clients and deliver on their individual needs
- Willing to learn, share, and teach as a team player
- Expert on subject matter and the ability to communicate this to your clients
- Passionate about your profession and eager to learn
- Must carry liability insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Enjoy meeting people in and out of the studio
- Demand and contribute to a drama free environment.
Why Elements as the employer of choice:
- Massage only studio
- Teamwork is not an option for Elements it's a part of our culture
- Continuing education and certification opportunities
- Professional work environment from the beginning of your shift to close
- Fast ramp of client base
- No overhead cost to you, we allow you to focus on the client
- Hydraulic tables in ALL rooms to allow proper technique and ease of massage delivery
- Optimized room size that allows a no compromised massage session
- Opportunity to get out into the community and have lots of fun!
- Discounted liability insurance via our corporate affiliation
- CEU assistance *
- 401 K plan **
- Paid Vacation ***
- Free monthly massages
- Military leave
- Workers comp
*eligible after 90 days
**eligible after 1 year
***eligible after 1 year and FT
About Elements Therapeutic Massage:
Our commitment: "At Elements we focus on the therapist's health, their success and the welfare of the clients. Our role as the owner or manager is to provide massage therapist access and opportunity to develop loyal clients. Our front desk team will make sure our clients are taken care of from start to finish. As a therapist, your role is to retain clients and fill your schedule."
Our studio hours are:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Monday-Saturday
10:00 AM -7:00 PM Sunday
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.