80 Center Square
East Longmeadow, MA
Elements Massage provides a stable work environment, fixed schedules, competitive pay, and a wonderful team environment. If this sounds like a place for you, we are hiring!
Work with the best clients, hands down
- Our clients look for a wide range of services. You customize the session based on the client's individual needs
- We attract clients who appreciate first-rate service
Surround yourself with quality
- On average our therapists have worked for us 4+ years
- Develop skills through CEU reimbursement, earned massages, and free in studio training
Transition with ease
- We need more massage therapists to meet our client demand so you will start with a full schedule
- We supply sheets, towels, hot stones, oil, hydraulic tables, blankets, pillows, as well as a professional environment and of course, the clients. All you need to do is come to work and do what you do best, “massage therapy”
- Flexible schedules with morning, night, and weekend shifts available
- Enjoy the many benefits we offer including, health & dental insurance, retirement plans, paid vacation, aflac
For more information about our location, visit www.elementsmassage.com/eastlongmeadow
Required license or certification:
- Massachusetts Massage Therapist License
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in our studio.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.