Elements Massage Costa Mesa
2701 Harbor Blvd Ste E-3
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
At Elements Massage Costa Mesa our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Looking to make a change for the better? Want to get paid well, have a busy schedule, and work in a friendly professional environment? Then we're the location for you!
At Elements Massage™ we focus exclusively on therapeutic massage just like our sign says on our storefront! Why compete with other practitioners e.g. estheticians, chiropractors, etc. for services when you know our clients are coming exclusively to you to receive a therapeutic massage? Elements was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences.
Well established top rated massage spa in Costa Mesa and the #1 Elements location with the highest member base in California! Check out our great online reviews on our website and on Yelp! http://elementsmassage.com/costa-mesa
* ESTABLISHED BUSY SPA located at busy intersection @ Harbor Blvd. & Adams one mile south of 405 fwy in a beautiful shopping center owned and operated by South Coast Plaza Mgmt. Other tenants include Vons, CVS, Starbucks, Wescom Bank, Spectra Yoga, Broken Yolk, Porcelain Suites, restaurants, banks, etc.
* GENEROUS PAY- Hourly + massage pay bonus (top in the area) + commission + generous tips + bonuses!
* EMPLOYEE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT- We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and sponsor continuing education to learn additional massage modalities.
* FRIENDLY, PEACEFUL WORK ENVIRONMENT- Great team-oriented work environment, friendly and supportive team members, supportive management & owner. We care about our staff just like we do our clients :)
* LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED- Our location is managed by a massage therapist and an owner who is committed to the team's success and client satisfaction.
* Work in a beautiful upscale spa environment with new, heated hydraulic tables, spacious comfortable breakroom, hot towel warmers, outside linen service, adjustable lighting/music in all rooms.
* Flexible work schedules. You choose your service limits! Other benefits include free / discounted massages, sick pay, vision, accident, disability, hospitalization plans available.
* Highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry amongst clients and employees.
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Proficiency with Deep Tissue is a requirement. Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
* Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
* MUST have a CAMTC certification through California Massage Therapist Council (CAMTC) with over 500+ hours and adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
* MUST be able to work nights & a weekend shift.
Accepting applications and conducting interviews immediately! Recent Graduates are welcome to apply. Apply today with a detailed resume including at least (2) professional references and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path. Local Candidates preferred.
PLEASE INCLUDE HOURS OF EDUCATION, MODALITIES PRACTICED AND WORK AVAILABILITY.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.