Elements Massage Totowa
650 Union Blvd
Totowa, NJ 07512
Elements Massage, located in Totowa, NJ is looking for bright, outgoing, friendly individuals to join our team as a part-time WMA (Wellness Membership Advisor).
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience in front desk customer service (previous spa experience a plus).
• Sales experience (1+ year preferred).
• Cheerful, upbeat personality, able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential.
• Some college preferred.
• Flexible work schedule (must be able to work some evenings and weekends).
• Advanced computer skills and aptitude for mastering spa software applications.
• Must be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
• Ability to remain confident and calm under stress.
• Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
• Help to maintain professionalism and cleanliness of clinic
In return, we will provide:
• The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in Totowa.
• A warm, professional atmosphere.
• Training and proven processes to support your success.
• Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
• Competitive starting pay to include hourly rate and incentives.
• Benefits include free monthly massage.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.