308 W El Camino Real
Are you looking for a great job where you’re respected, have lots of clients, a flexible schedule, and use top-notch equipment? Imagine yourself working at the best massage in Sunnyvale. Elements Massage is highly rated on Yelp because we have great massage therapists and we treat them right! We provide everything you need to succeed and grow your career in massage. We are growing and looking for more great CMTs to join our team.
Don't you deserve a job you love? Voted the 2018 Best Place for a Massage in Silicon Valley by the readers of the Mercury News, and the #1 Massage in Sunnyvale on Yelp, Elements Massage is also the best place to work. You're a great massage therapist, so don't you deserve a job that treats you right? We provide everything you need to succeed - all you need to do is show up!
Our business is booming and we are looking for great CMTs to join our team.
- We only do massage, so we take great care of our therapists
- Earn up to $800-1200 per week with full-time employment
- We match clients to you and customize every massage, based on your favorite modalities
- Top notch equipment like heated hydraulic tables in private rooms
- No linens to wash or products to sell
- Full schedule of regular clients, not sitting around or on-call
- No driving around, carrying a heavy table or visiting client’s homes
- Flexible schedule with breaks when you need them
- Work as an employee, not an independent contractor with extra taxes and unpaid time
- Benefits like paid sick time and more for full-time employees
- A great team environment with lots of opportunities to learn and grow
We are hiring new and experienced therapists for both part-time and full-time positions. Must have California massage therapist certification and professional liability insurance. Elements is a non-smoking work environment.
Contact us today and come in for a studio tour!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.