603 Louis Henna Blvd, Ste B185
Round Rock, TX
About Elements Massage:
Elements Therapeutic Massage Inc is a franchise committed to delivering high quality, customized therapeutic massage to each client. Founded by Michele Merhib a massage therapist in 2006, Elements was created with you in mind. Elements has over 170 massage studios nation wide, in over 25 states and is headquartered in Highlands Ranch Colorado.
Who we want?
Elements Therapeutic Massage Round Rock is looking for extremely talented massage therapists who want to be part of the founding team of this new studio. We are looking for skilled, friendly, client-focused therapists who are great at building long term relationships with clients and have a true passion for healing.
What we offer:
- A safe, friendly, professional environment
- Flexible Schedules
- Marketing support
- Administrative support
- Hydraulic tables
- Linens and lotions
- Discounted liability insurance
- CEU Assistance*
- Guaranteed payment
*eligible after 90 days
The right candidate will be passionate and successful in:
- Delivering high quality massage based on each client’s needs
- Promoting the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
- Creating an excellent experience for clients through friendly and helpful attitude
- Generating new clientele through promoting member referrals
- Helping maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
Skills and Experience necessary for the role:
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and front desk staff
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and therapeutic work
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must carry liability insurance
Minimum requirement is 3 shifts per week. Average shift length is 4 to 7 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 6 massages in one day. We provide breaks as required by law and in accordance with Elements Policies depending on shift length. Flexibility to work one evening shift and 2 weekends per month is important.
Elements is a non-smoking work environment. We are open 7 days a week and have multiple shifts to choose from.
Join one of the fastest growing segments in the healthcare industry, apply today!
Please send your resume to email@example.com