Elements Massage Bloomingdale
142 S Gary Ave Suite 104
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists.
- All hydraulic massage tables.
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you.
- Consistent and pre-scheduled breaks to support career longevity.
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator.
- Focus on therapist self‐care.
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person.
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay.
- Massage Therapists make $25K ‐ $45K or more per year with tips.
- Paid training and onboarding
- Paid time off
- Up to $300 for CEU reimbursement
- BCBS Medical benefits
- License and insurance reimbursement
- Monthly bonuses
- Performance based raises
- Paid Quarterly studio meetings
- Free monthly massage and family discounts
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program.
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Maintaining sanitization and cleaning standards
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.