Elements Massage Easton
4171 Weaverton Lane
Columbus, OH 43219
Elements Massage in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a leader who is hands-on, bright, and outgoing, to join our team as a manager. Candidate must have the ability to lead a team of sales specialists and massage therapists, deliver on client interaction expectations and sales goals, and manage the day-to-day operations of the studio.
Shift Manager Position
Elements Massage in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a leader who is hands-on, bright, and outgoing, to join our team as a manager. Candidate must have the ability to lead a team of sales specialists and massage therapists, deliver on client interaction expectations and sales goals, and manage the day-to-day operations of the studio. Candidate must be highly motivated, energized and self-driven with the ability to ensure the delivery of a superior level of customer service while achieving sales goals as an individual as well as motivating the team to meet overall studio metrics. Responsibilities include overseeing the day-to-day management of selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, and maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere to ensure a flawless guest experience.
A successful candidate will have:
- Prior management experience a plus, preferably in a retail service, massage studio, or salon/spa environment
- Ability to increase studio sales through networking and cross-selling of services
- Track record of providing exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals
- Previous experience developing staff. Must have a team-oriented philosophy and leadership style
- Ability to manage business, including basic familiarity with business financials, cash reconciliation and performance reporting
- Strong analytical ability and aptitude for learning
- Comfort level with basic software packages
- Transportation throughout the Columbus area and willingness to work at multiple studio locations throughout the week (this is a position that floats between 3 locations in Columbus).
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge and experience of retail marketing
- Desire and ability to move into a Studio Manager position over a single location when the opportunity arises.
In return, we will provide:
- Compensation package consisting of a base salary plus commission
- Free monthly massage
- Travel reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Vacation benefits
- Available 401 K and medical options, AFLAC
- A fun and professional environment
©2021 Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (“ETM”). This is not an offer of employment from ETM. Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated; benefits vary by studio. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. ETM is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. Elements Massage® and the Elements Massage + teardrop design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.