Elements Massage South Hillsboro
2343 SE Tualatin Valley Highway
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Front desk reception and sales position with career advancement potential: health benefits, paid vacation, 401 (k), comprehensive training, free massage and more!
Elements Massage in South Hillsboro is looking for an engaging, warm, friendly personality to lead the sales and customer service of clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no- hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- The first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of our world
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- Willingness to talk to, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- Ability to turn every incident of client concern to a story of great customer service.
- Experience or willingness to develop experience in selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Understanding of Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Drive to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Pay $14-$16/hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on sales, paid on every paycheck
- Accident Insurance
- Career development and potential for advancement
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply here today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.