Elements Massage Frisco - Stonebriar
3246 Preston Road Suite #300
Frisco, TX 75034
The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing the industry’s best therapeutic massage in a professional and inviting environment where clients experience the Elements difference. This position ensures that the client is provided with the absolute best massage experience each and every session.
To achieve this goal, the Massage Therapist is responsible for adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience”.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Greeting every client with a smile, by their first name, and with a handshake
- Mastering the intake process, gathering client information, developing a massage session, and planning and educating the clients on what to expect during the session
- Checking in with clients during sessions to ensure pressure is adequate at least three times: once within the first 5 minutes, once at the half way point and once during the final 10 minutes.
- Following the session, debriefing with the clients and make recommendations for clients through the Professional Recommendation Card (MANDATORY PRACTICE)
- Writing accurate and timely SOAP notes prior to leaving studio for the day
- Arriving on time to studio to ensure proper preparation for clients
- Beginning and ending massages on time
- Following proper draping and prenatal protocols
- Being courteous and professional with all clients while adhering to studio policies and practices
- Staying professional and quiet both inside and outside of massage sessions to ensure the best possible environment for clients
- Completing downtime checklist when not in sessions
- Dressing in uniform (Studio Dress Code) and refrain from using scented lotions, aromatherapy, or perfumes while on duty
- Checking in with Sales Associate / Customer Service (SACS) or Studio Operations Manager upon arrival
- Follow end of shift room and studio procedures.
- Assisting with keeping the studio a clean and professional environment
- Maintaining licenses, CEU requirements, and current liability insurance
- Complying with all HIPAA rules and regulations and/or applicable state privacy and security laws
- Actively participating in staff meetings and communicating with coworkers
- Following the Elements Massage guiding principles to ensure a warm and inviting environment for both clients and staff
- Providing timely and appropriate communication with studio management
- Informing manager of any changes of address/phone, continuing education, etc.
- Being flexible in a changing environment
- Other duties as assigned
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly wage plus tips
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Elements Online University education for CEU requirements
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
- Free monthly massage and discounts on additional massage services at studio
- Fun and exciting work environment
What You Need
- Active Massage License Required
- Liability Insurance Required
- Ability to work on weekends (at least one day during the weekend due to weekends having the most opportunities)
- New graduates are welcomed to apply!
- We are seeking New Graduates, Experienced, and Highly Seasoned Therapists
- Strong customer service skills – friendly and enthusiastic
- Strong team player mindset
- Ability to work on weekends and evenings (must be able to work at least one day during weekend)
- Participate in local studio marketing and various marketing initiatives as necessary
- Valid driver’s license
- Up to date Auto Insurance
- Basic computer proficiency for entering notes in Mind Body System
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.