Elements Massage Stoneham
200 Main St Route 28
Stoneham, MA 02180
Looking for a management position with growth opportunities in the Wellness Industry? Elements Massage® Stoneham is looking for a Studio Manager to oversee sales, operations and staff for a massage therapy wellness studio. Contact us today!
Do you believe in the benefits of massage for health and wellness? And have retail or hospitality experience? If so, this is a great opportunity to further your career.
We need a professional, assertive, service-oriented person who is great with clients and managing personnel. You’ll help manage inventory, client bookings, staff schedules, new hire orientation and training. You’ll also be supporting our marketing efforts and community events.
Elements of Stoneham has the support and resources of a franchise, but the warm, welcoming environment of a locally owned business. We are more than a business, we are part of a community and take our service and reputation seriously, so only those who take great pride in their own talents and reputation should apply.
To represent who we are, you must have a professional appearance, be well spoken, respectful, engaging, influential and able to gain respect by always giving it.
If you share our core values and have retail or hospitality experience in a lead, supervisor, assistant manager or manager capacity, we can teach you the rest. If you have spa, salon or massage experience, it’s a big plus in our books.
Some of the responsibilities working alongside the Owners:
• Schedule Massage Therapists and Front Desk Staff to cover hours of operation
• Lead and develop staff by facilitating continuous learning
• Recruit and onboard new team members
• Timely address client issues with mutually beneficial resolutions
• Maintain and track studio inventory
• Sales, performance, and payroll reports
• Demonstrate leadership, integrity and ethics
• Provide a safe and clean environment for our staff and clients
• Focus on growing the business through client memberships, upgrades and promotions
• Exemplify company culture and values
• Passion for health and wellness, specifically the benefits of regular massage
To do this, you’ll need the following qualifications:
• 2+ years retail, spa or similar management experience
• 2+ years customer service experience; retail, spa, hospitality or restaurant preferred
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience leading and coaching teams
• Experience selling; commission or bonus-based sales a plus
• High School Diploma; college degree preferred
• Intermediate computer skills
• Responsible, dependable and consistent
• Work 40 hours per week at the studio
• Available for support and guidance during business hours
• Available to work flexible hours that include some evenings, weekends, and holidays
Enjoy a competitive base salary, attainable bonus potential, paid time off, and a flexible schedule all while working in a calm, relaxing environment
Interested? Here’s how to let us know you want to join our committed team:
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter letting us know why you’re the one for us.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Staggered appointments, curbside check-in, temperature checks, health questionnaires, & limited occupancy. We frequently clean and wipe down surfaces among many other industry specific safety protocols. We had ZERO transmissions throughout the pandemic.
©2021 Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (“ETM”). This is not an offer of employment from ETM. Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated; benefits vary by studio. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. ETM is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. Elements Massage® and the Elements Massage + teardrop design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.