Elements Massage Queen Creek
40930 North Ironwood Drive Suite 106
Queen Creek, AZ 85140
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re different and they love it!
At Elements Massage Queen Creek our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Since we are a therapeutic massage studio, you will be able to use your knowledge and training by working with a multitude of clients --- from athletes to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia, and chronic low back pain.
We will provide everything you need to be successful in an environment where we care about you!
- $500 - $1500 Signing Bonus (depending on experience and availability)
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Linens - Lotions - A safe, warm, professional environment in which to work - Marketing - Administrative support
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Massage Therapists make between $25,000 and $70,000 / year including tips
- Real career advancement opportunities
- Paid Liability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for CEU
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Complimentary chiropractic care
With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- Staff and clients are required to wear masks at all times
- Staff and client health screening questions
- Temperature checking for staff and clients
- Hospital grade disinfectant provided for room sanitization
- Minimum of 15 minutes between all massage sessions to provide ample time for thorough cleaning and sanitation of the massage room
- For more details visit https://elementsmassage.com/covid-19
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold an Arizona state license or certification, or in the process of obtaining license/certification.
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing massage therapy
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All electric lift massage tables
- Enhancements and disinfecting supplies on every therapy room
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
Studio Location: 40930 North Ironwood Drive Suite 106, Queen Creek, AZ
Studio Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-9pm and Sunday 10am-7pm
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today? We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by completing the application below.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.