Elements Massage Broomfield
4550 W. 121st Avenue Suite A1
Broomfield, CO 80020
Looking for a management position with growth opportunities in the Wellness Industry? Elements Massage® Broomfield is looking for a highly motivated sales manager / operations manager to oversee sales and operations for a new massage therapy wellness studio. This role will be critical in helping to establish process and procedures with a new staff and working closely with the owner to develop the studios culture from the start. Contact us today!
With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
The studio sales / operations manager is responsible for the oversight of the daily operations of the Elements Massage® studio. This position ensures that the studio is providing the absolute best in class experience for each and every client and team member. The studio sales / operations manager will also be responsible for coaching and mentoring the studio staff to ensure our high level of standards. In addition to daily operational responsibilities, this position will strive to meet established studio goals and objectives in the areas of member growth, staffing levels including low turnover levels, recruiting and hiring objectives, and above all, ensure a flawless experience for anyone who enters the studio, both team members and clients.
Elements Massage Studio Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free massage therapy services
Superstar Managers at Elements Massage studios will:
- Consistently demonstrate desired behavior for staff including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with clients.
- Provide strong leadership / management presence
- Maintain quality service by enforcing organization standards
- Maintain an impeccable and clean studio in accordance to safety and sanitation standards
- Oversight of all studio operations.
- Sales and customer service training and mentoring.
- Management of the studio team including sales and customer service goal setting, mentoring.
- In charge of ensuring proprietary client service model is executed flawlessly.
- In charge of people aspects of the business including meeting objectives related to employee turnover, employee experience, recruiting, hiring, and training.
- Practice what you preach by modeling sales, customer service, and other management duties in line with the Elements Massage system standards.
- Design, implement, and refine local studio policies and procedures that align with organizational objectives.
- Assist studio owners in setting and achieving profit goals for the entire studio, including daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Consistently create a friendly environment for clients and team members by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to questions and needs.
Manager Qualifications - A great manager believes in the therapeutic benefits of massage therapy.
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, and/or general manager.
- Excellent leadership skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- MindBody Software experience a plus
Apply today to see if Elements Massage® Broomfield is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
©2020 Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (“ETM”). This is not an offer of employment from ETM. Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated; benefits vary by studio. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. ETM is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. Elements Massage® and the Elements Massage + teardrop design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.