Elements Massage DTC Greenwood Village
8575 E. Arapahoe Rd., Suite L
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
You can influence positive life-changing experiences, improving how people live and feel! This is not your "been there, done that" sales job. Come find out why we are the best in our industry!
The health and safety of our team members and clients is of utmost importance. With the health and safety of clients and team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- Client screening questions
- Temperature checks
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments
Brand New Studio!
Our goal is to build the right team, where you WANT to come to work. We were founded by a massage therapist, which makes us different. We’d love to show you what makes us special!
Full-time and part-time positions available. Weekend availability required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help create an exceptional massage experience for every client
- Work closely with clients to determine their needs
- Inform all clients about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Follow our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Wellness Program
- Be the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensure the client appointment documentation and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Become intimately familiar with services and modalities offered to effectively communicate with the client to better assist with customizing their massage experience
- Work as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients experience is always #1
- Build productive trust relationships with clients
- Maintain studio’s visual appearance and high standards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- The right candidate must be proficient in communication to build strong relationships with the client and Massage Therapists
- Driven to create the best work environment for clients to make sure the client never leaves unsatisfied with their service
- Prior retail sales experience required; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution
- Experience with MindBody point of sales systems is a plus
- Driven to create the best environment and experiences for the client
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems
Studio Specific Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate, dependent on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Sick Leave
- Health benefits
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
If thriving in a rewarding sales and massage studio environment with a positive, "people first" culture sounds exciting, apply today and take the first steps to an incredible career!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.