Elements Massage DTC Greenwood Village
8575 E. Arapahoe Rd., Suite L
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
You've always had their back, now let us have yours!
If you are passionate about helping clients live their best lives and want to be part of a culture that allows you to succeed, then Elements Massage DTC Greenwood Village is for you. You focus on your passion, we take care of everything else!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio that encourages and supports you to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? Rise up to your potential and join the dynamic team at the Elements Massage, located in the high-demand DTC Greenwood Village area!
With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
● client screening questions
● temperature checks
● the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
● strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments
Our goal is to build the right team, where you WANT to come to work. We were founded by a massage therapist, which makes us different. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
● Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
● All hydraulic massage tables
● Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
● Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
● Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
● Paid CEUs – online and in-person
● Supportive on-site leadership
● Services offered: CBD massage, Himalayan Salt Stones, AromaRitual and Integrated Reflexology
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
● Competitive base pay with bonus potential
● A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
● $43K - $62K / year includes tips
● License reimbursement
● Paid time off
● Health benefits contribution
● Short-term disability and additional supplemental benefits available
Qualifications and Skills:
● Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
● Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification to apply
● Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio
● Must have liability insurance
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
● Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients and members
● Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
● Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
● Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
Full and part-time positions available. Weekend availability.
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.