Elements Massage Spokane Wandermere
101 E Hastings Rd
Spokane, WA 99218
Front desk associate, great at coustor service and sales!
Under new ownership!!! Massage Therapist led team!
Looking for a chance to build relationships with wonderful clients and stretch your skills as a sales associate? Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan and package sales and have opportunities to earn up to $400 in additional bonuses. Check out our Google and Yelp review to see what clients say about our great customer service. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Elements Massage in Kent needs a Wellness Program Advisor (WMA) to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they come in. The WMA will create this Youtopia for the clients by doing the following:
-Informing all visitors about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program, a no- hassle membership plan
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create a Youtopia where clients are the center of the world.
- The right candidate can learn the business and help grow by pairing the care of clients to the Elements Wellness Program.
- The right candidate will not be deterred by the challenge of selling the Elements Wellness Program.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all the new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.