Elements Massage Louisville CO
765 E South Boulder Rd #100
Louisville, CO 80027
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage Louisville is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we reward our team when we meet our objectives.
We strive to be the best employer of Wellness Membership Advisors in Colorado!
Seeking an individual who thrives in a sales / retail environment and wants to make a positive difference in a customer’s life through health and wellness.
Looking for a chance to build relationships with wonderful clients and stretch your skills as a salesperson? Do you take pride and helping others?
Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn several hundred dollars each month.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage Louisville is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic office and grow with our studio.
- Looking for leaders that want to advance
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred, but not required; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Have the ability to think quickly and react appropriately in different situations.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Willingness to learn, desire to be part of a team and and help others on their wellness journey
- Career advancement opportunities include management.
- Ability to Earn Free Monthly Massage
- Generous bonuses/commissions based on monthly conversion numbers
- Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones.
- We train to help you be successful
If working in a rewarding sales / retail environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.