Elements Massage Green Lake
1200 NE 65th St
Seattle, WA 98115
If you’re looking for a rewarding career as a Massage Therapist, where you can use your skills & training to treat a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio has now reopened. The health and safety of our clients & team members is our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions
- temperature checks
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- strategic scheduling allows for deep cleaning between appointments.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. We were founded by a Massage Therapist, and that means we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We have a beautiful studio located at 1200 NE 65th Street in the Roosevelt/Green Lake neighborhood of Seattle! Our spacious studio has 9 rooms and a parking lot for clients! We have a very loyal following of clients Read why our clients love us!
At Elements Massage we believe in the healing power of massage and want to do right by our clients. We also want to do right by you! We are seeking responsible, knowledgeable, fun therapists to join our team. Whether you're a recent graduate, or have years of experience, we will invest in your growth. We provide a professional environment, mentoring, in-house training, and continuing education assistance. Our team ranges from former massage instructors, to recent graduates. There is always someone to learn from! We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele, which allows you to focus on delivering a great massage.
Our Massage Therapists Provide:
The right addition will be a team player who is computer friendly, with strong verbal and written communication skills, SOAP charting skills, and will also provide the following:
- Experience and understanding of Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, and Treatment Work.
- Passion for adding new skills to your toolkit.
- Strong assessment skills to provide a massage experience tailored for each client’s need and preferences.
- Provide a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan.
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for all clients.
- Genuine attitude towards developing professional relationships.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Fair Booking System
- 98.5% Average of Therapists Booked (average based on 2019)
- Competent & friendly Front Desk Staff
- Supportive & Laid Back Environment
- Paid Liability Insurance*
- Paid CEs*
- Sick Time
- Annual Bonus*
- Health/Dental Insurance*
- State of WA Paid Family Leave
- Free Monthly Massage, & generous discounts for you & your friends/family
- Laundry & Most Chores Handled by Front Desk
- All Hydraulic Massage Tables
- $29-$31 base pay/per 60min session DOE (excludes tips, commissions & PIP bonus)
- Our therapists average $42-48/massage hour (October 2020)
- Additional Pay for Insurance Sessions (we accept PIP/L&I)
- 40% Commission on Upgrades
- Paid for all Cancellations / No Shows
- $2000 Signing Bonus*
*contact studio for details
- MUST be a Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of Washington
- Job Type: Full & Part Time Available
- We would love an opportunity to meet with you and show you around our studio - apply today!
From Our Clients: "I appreciate that every massage therapist and front desk employee I’ve spoken with has said it’s the best place they’ve ever worked. Each has been very friendly, professional, and compassionate. The quality of my massages are consistently higher than anywhere else. Thank you!"
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.