Elements Massage Green Lake
1200 NE 65th St
Seattle, WA 98115
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopened. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We have a beautiful studio at 1200 NE 65th St in the Roosevelt/Green Lake neighborhood! With 9 rooms, (and a parking lot for clients!) we see between 350-425 clients a week. Read why our clients love us!
At Elements Massage we believe in the healing power of massage and want to do right by our clients, but we also want to do right by you. We are seeking responsible, knowledgeable, fun therapists to join our team. Whether you're a recent graduate, or have years of experience, we will invest in your growth. We provide a professional environment, mentoring, in-house training, and continuing education assistance. Our team ranges from former massage instructors, to recent graduates. There is always someone to learn from! We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering a great massage.
Our Massage Therapists Provide:
The right addition will be a team player who is computer friendly, with strong verbal and written communication skills, SOAP charting skills, and will also provide the following:
- Experience and understanding of Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, and Treatment Work.
- Passion for adding new skills to your toolkit.
- Strong assessment skills to provide a massage experience tailored for each client’s need and preferences.
- Provide a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan.
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for all clients.
- Genuine attitude towards developing professional relationships.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Fair Booking System
- 98.5% Average of Therapists Booked (average based on 2019.
- Competent Front Desk Staff
- Supportive and Laid Back Environment
- Paid Liability Insurance
- Paid CEs
- Sick Time
- Annual Bonus
- Health/Dental Insurance
- State of WA Paid Family Leave
- Free Monthly Massage, as well as generous discounts for you and your friends/family
- Laundry and Most Chores Handled by Front Desk
- All Hydraulic Massage Tables
- Hypervolt and Other Self Care Tools
- Drinks and Snacks
- $26-$31 per 60min session DOE (excludes tips, commissions, and insurance bonus)
- Additional Pay for Insurance Sessions (we accept PIP/L&I)
- 50% Commission on Upgrades
- Paid for all Cancellations / No Shows
- $2000 Signing Bonus - Contact Studio for Details
Must hold (or be in the process of obtaining) a license that allows you to perform Massage Therapy in Washington State.
Job Type: Full and Part Time Available
We would love an opportunity to meet with you and show you around our studio - apply today!
From Our Clients: "I appreciate that every massage therapist and front desk employee I’ve spoken with has said it’s the best place they’ve ever worked. Each has been very friendly, professional, and compassionate. The quality of my massages are consistently higher than anywhere else. Thank you!"
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.