Elements Massage Mansfield-TX
110 South US 287 Suite 106
Mansfield, TX 76063
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! We would love to hear from you.
Elements Massage® – Mansfield, TX
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer an opportunity for you to be in your Element!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Promise: To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Licensed Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
The Elements Way not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but it has powerful benefits for you, including:
- Competitive base pay for every hour you are at the studio
- Competitive massage pay rate (you get paid the massage rate even if the client is a no show)
- Licensed Massage Therapists make $25K - $62K /year, including tips
- Up to $150.00 for tuition reimbursement
- Health care contribution after a specified duration of employment
- License reimbursement
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
- Valid Driver’s License, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, Myofascial, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Average shift length is 4 to 6 hours with the possibility of completing 4 -5 massages in one day. Must be available to work at least one evening shift and weekends.
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.