Elements Massage Tanasbourne
2167 NW 185th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124
We value our massage therapists -- and walk the talk by providing 401(k), health insurance, paid time off, and compensation for cancellations.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Full Schedules. We are turning away hundreds of appointments every week. These would be your clients! Full schedule from Day One.
- No show? No problem! You still get paid.
- 15 minutes minimum between clients
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Clients matched to therapist's style
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Focus on therapist care and support with proper body mechanics -- as much or as little as you need.
- Owner and Managers are LMTs; they know what it takes to work as an LMT.
- Free and discounted CEs
- In-house training - Including ethics requirement
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Massage Therapists make $50-$65 / per 1-hr. session
- Paid vacation
- Health care - medical and dental
- Paid Accident Insurance
- License and insurance subsidized
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Practicing massage ethically, legally, and with compassion
- Working with clients to provide a massage session beneficial to them, within your pressure limits and training
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
We would love to connect with you! Apply Today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.