Elements Massage Tanasbourne
2167 NW 185th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Your mission as a massage therapist has more meaning now than ever before. Elements Massage - Tanasbourne is a place you can thrive.
Come work with a team that takes today's challenges seriously.
Here is what our clients are saying:
“Facilities were very much in line with anti-Covid safeguards.” ~JB
“Felt very comfortable with the Covid-19 safety procedures in place.” ~RF
“Everyone is so wonderful there. I also really appreciate how seriously they are taking their COVID precautions. I have never once felt unsafe there. They are highly trained professionals and wonderful at their jobs.” ~KS
“Covid 19 has changed how we do business. I like the required test or phone call outside before you enter, then it’s one person at a time. All employees are wearing masks which is appreciated. The massage was awesome as usual. I am a rerun customer now that they have opened up.” ~RC
Elements Massage is open and has strong client demand. We are looking for talented massage therapists who love our industry and appreciate that we can make a positive difference for clients seeking massage therapy for their stress and anxiety. For all of us who became massage therapists with the intention of helping people, now is our moment.
Our Covid-19 Safety Approach:
- 100% mask policy for all in the studio, at all times
- Masks, aprons, gloves, eye protection provided
- Temperature checks at the door for all
- Clients screened at time of booking, time of confirmation, and upon arrival (curbside)
- Zero tolerance for symptoms in our studio. Cancellations paid.
- Client appointments carefully booked to create social distancing in lobby/hallway/restrooms
- EPA List-N disinfectant
- Hand washing, hand sanitizer, of course!
A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- LMT Owner
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Career path into Elite and Master levels, as desired
- Busy Schedules
- 20 minutes hands-off time between clients
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Clients matched to therapists style, not seniority
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- In-house training - Including Ethics requirement
Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Massage Therapists make $35-$40 per hour session includes tips. Extra for stones, cups, CBD, aromatherapy.
- Employee status, so you have Worker's Comp, Paid Sick Time and PTO
- Paid Accident Insurance (covers you while off work)
- Health care and Dental contribution
- License and liability insurance reimbursement
- Massage for you!
Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- A careful intake including Covid-19 cardiovascular-related questions
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Practicing ethically, legally and with compassion
Contact us for more information and a studio tour today.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.