Elements Massage University Park
8109 Cooper Creek Blvd
University Park, FL 34201
Customer Service: Sales Associates
Elements Massage in University Park (Sarasota-Bradenton area) is looking for Customer Service Associates to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio. Our "Wellness Membership Advisors" are the face of our business, and often you are the first people that our clients meet.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must enjoy talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Studio Specific Benefits:
Pay: $11+ to start depending on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers & member sales
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Discounted gift employee card pricing is available
- Optional Aflac benefits available
- Paid time off after one year
We currently have part time shifts available, and full time may be available in the future. As we are open 7 days a week, we expect that one weekend shift will be required.
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply!