Elements Massage Crofton
1702 Transportation Dr
Crofton, MD 21114
Do you want to work in a meaningful job where you can help change peoples' lives for the better?
In addition to a competitive base pay, our team members have opportunities to earn bonuses for wellness plan sales.
Elements Massage Crofton is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage Crofton is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
• The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
• The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
• Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
• Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
• Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
• Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Studio Specific Benefits:
• Pay $14 to $16/hour depending on experience
• Bonuses based on membership sales
• AFLAC insurance contributions
• A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!