Elements Massage North Seattle
10021 Holman Road NW
Seattle, WA 98177
Your mission as a massage therapist has more meaning now than ever before. Elements Massage - North Seattle is a place you can thrive.
Come work with a team that takes today's challenges seriously.
Here's what our clients are saying:
“I felt super comfortable and at ease at Elements Massage on Holman. The COVID process was easy and the massage was very needed. Thank you!” ~KP
“Peaceful “Zen-like” atmosphere, good massage therapists, and excellent customer service. Plus, they have managed the COVID situation professionally and with grace.” ~JM
“I felt so good after my massage the other day. I appreciated the extra safety steps while we are dealing with Covid-19” ~ JC
“Great job with the changes you made to address the COVID concerns. So glad you’ve reopened.” ~MW
“It was so wonderful to go back to your place after a few months of shut down. Everything was set up so that I didn’t have to worry getting COVID from anywhere and could relax. A big THANK YOU!” ~MM
Elements Massage is open and has strong client demand. We are looking for talented massage therapists who love our industry and appreciate that we can make a positive difference for clients seeking massage therapy for their stress and anxiety. For all of us who became massage therapists with the intention of helping people, now is our moment.
Our Covid-19 Safety Approach:
- HVAC system enhanced with a Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization System - kills bacteria and virus in the air
- 100% mask policy for all in the studio, at all times
- Masks, aprons, gloves, eye protection provided
- Temperature checks at the door for all
- Clients screened at time of booking, time of confirmation, and upon arrival (curbside)
- “Social Distanced Scheduling” staggers appointments so people don’t congregate
- Client appointments carefully booked to create social distancing in lobby/hallway/restrooms
- EPA List-N disinfectant
- Hand washing, hand sanitizer, of course!
A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Busy Schedules
- 20 minutes hands-off time between clients
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Clients matched to therapists’ style, not to seniority
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Owner and Managers are LMTs
- In-house training - Including Ethics requirement
Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Massage Therapists make $35-$45 per 1-hour session, incl. tips. Extra for stones, cups, aromatherapy, etc., with in-house training.
- Paid Sick and Vacation Pay
- Health care and Dental contribution
- Paid Accident Insurance (covers you while off work)
- License and insurance reimbursement
Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- A careful intake including Covid-19 cardiovascular-related questions
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences – no cookie cutter formulas
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Practicing ethically, legally and with compassion
Contact us for more information and a studio tour today.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.