Elements Massage North Seattle
10021 Holman Road NW
Seattle, WA 98177
Quality massage therapy is now in high demand. We are turning away clients and can keep you busy from day one.
Easy commute on the RapidRide D-Line, plentiful free parking if you drive.
A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Owner and Manager are long-time LMTs, former M school educators, and have real practice experience
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- 15 minutes of turnover time between clients
- Clients matched to therapist’s style, not seniority
- All hydraulic massage tables
- We focus on therapist self-care
- We value continuing education highly
- No cookie-cutter massages – do the work you love
Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Massage session rates higher than you might expect. Our therapists make $50 - $65 for a 1-hour session.
- No show client? No problem – you still get paid.
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Sick and Vacation Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution
- The company pays 55% of health care
- Great dental plan with company contribution
- Monthly payment program and company contribution for ABMP/AMTA
- The company pays 75% on select CE’s
- 100% Paid Accident Insurance covers you while off work
- Employee status means Workers Comp covers you while at work
- Clients tip generously and consistently
Our Covid-19 Safety Approach:
- 100% mask policy for all in the studio, at all times
- Masks, aprons, gloves, eye protection provided
- Needlepoint Bionic Ionizer installed on HVAC system - kills virus in the air and on surfaces
- Clients screened at the time of booking, time of confirmation, and upon arrival
- Client appointments carefully booked to create social distancing in lobby/hallway/restrooms
- EPA List-N disinfectant
- Hand washing, hand sanitizer, of course!
- Our track record – ZERO cases of COVID-19 transmission since reopening in June 2020.
Here's what our clients are saying:
“I felt super comfortable and at ease at Elements Massage on Holman. The COVID process was easy and the massage was very needed. Thank you!” ~KP
“Peaceful “Zen-like” atmosphere, good massage therapists, and excellent customer service. Plus, they have managed the COVID situation professionally and with grace.” ~JM
“I felt so good after my massage the other day. I appreciated the extra safety steps while we are dealing with Covid-19” ~ JC
“Great job with the changes you made to address the COVID concerns. So glad you’ve reopened.” ~MW
“It was so wonderful to go back to your place after a few months of shut down. Everything was set up so that I didn’t have to worry about getting COVID from anywhere and could relax. A big THANK YOU!” ~MM
We would love to connect with you! APPLY Today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.