5030 Champion Blvd Suite D7
Boca Raton, FL
Elements Massage- Boca Raton
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use
your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to
work.Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a FL state license or certification, or in the process of obtaining license/certification
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- Professional Liability Insurance*
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
- Free monthly massage available
- Competitive base pay
- Full‐Time MTs make $43K ‐ $62K / year (includes tips)
- Part‐Time MTs make $25K ‐ $35K / year (includes tips)
- Flexible and consistent schedule.
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
Your well-being and growth as a therapist is the cornerstone of our business.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.