Elements Massage Edina
3519 Hazelton Rd
Edina, MN 55435
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is open as of June 1, 2020. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
client screening questions,
the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us specia
We Offer a Supportive Environment:
- Hydraulic massage tables
- Linens, lotions and all supplies provided
- Steady clientele with a front desk team that is focused on filling your schedule with clients who are a fit for your unique skills and expertise
- Flexible and consistent work schedule
- Body breaks tailored to your individual needs
- Structured initial training and ongoing development
- Rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage
- Supportive on-site leadership
- Earn an average of $34-$48 per one-hour session (includes gratuities)
- Earn additional rate for client upgrades ($2-$8 per one-hour session)
- Free monthly massage
- Paid time off after 1 year of employment
- Professional liability insurance reimbursement
- Paid continuing education units
- Massage therapist referral program ($300)
- Aflac benefits program (ST/LT Disability, Accident, Hospitalization, Vision)
- Massage Therapy certification (or a minimum of 500 hours)
- Professional liability insurance
- Background check
- A desire to help clients with their overall wellness through customized massage
- Full and part time positions available
We invite you to apply today by submitting your resume and contact info in the form below or by email to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.