Elements Massage Greenville
1025 Woodruff Rd Suite A103
Greenville, SC 29607
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further! Contact us today.
Elements Massage is a wellness studio looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality
to lead retail sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business
is built on Elements Wellness Program sales and we reward our team when we meet our
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is reopening on May 22nd. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we
have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with
federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
● client screening questions,
● temperature checking,
● the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
● strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Elements Massage is looking for a Retail Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
● Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program, a no hassle
● Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Wellness Program
● Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
● Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and
● Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an
environment where clients are the center of the world
Qualifications and Skills
● Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness
Program and build customer loyalty.
● The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients,
established clients, and prospective clients.
● The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great
● Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to
● Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences
that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
● Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all
processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
● Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences
for the client.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.