Elements Massage Littleton
2610 W Belleview Ave #300
Littleton, CO 80123
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists!
WINNER of Readers' Choice for 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Award for Best in Massage - 2019!
Welcome to the Elements Massage Family! Our family includes Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Park Meadows West and I25 & Hampden in Denver and Stetson Hills and Briargate in Colorado Springs .
We strive to be the best employer of Wellness Membership Advisors in Colorado!
Seeking an individual who thrives in a sales environment and wants to make a positive difference in a customer’s life through health and wellness.
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopened. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
client screening questions,
the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Allow Us to Introduce Ourselves!
We’re delighted you’ve taken the first step in joining Elements Massage. We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing massage brands, and our success is due to the talents of people like you! We love working with individuals who believe in sales with a purpose.
First things first, a little bit about us….
Elements Massage personalizes every experience for our clients by providing a customer centric approach and matching a client’s needs with the appropriate massage therapist. By focusing on personalization, we promote a benefit that fills a gap in our consumers’ lives and differentiates Elements Massage in the market. The Wellness Program membership gives clients an opportunity to take time for themselves every month and can be the cornerstone of their health and wellness routine. Founded by a massage therapist in 2006, Elements Massage believes every position and every task is equally important in our ability to fulfill The Elements Promise™, which is our massage guarantee.
Not only do we strive to provide an amazing service to our clients, but it is equally important that we provide a safe, harmonious and amazing culture for our employees. The work we do every day is life changing. Why should our work environment be any different? We believe that everyone on our team contributes to the wellbeing of each and every client in their own personal way. And it is our duty to support you in your growth, confidence, and success at our studio.
Check out some fun videos from our staff (password:)
· https://vimeo.com/284263934 - Meet Sherri!
· https://vimeo.com/284265171 - Meet Felicia!
· https://vimeo.com/284265258 - Meet Shelbi!
The WMA is a Sale and Customer Service role within an independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studio. A WMA is responsible for membership sales, building client loyalty and meeting studio and personal goals and objectives to ensure growth and profitability and a superior experience for all.
The WMA reports directly to the studio General Manager, however will have frequent interactions with Lead Massage Therapist/Massage Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Consistently follows all steps in the
· Gains commitment and agreement from clients concerning and membership.
· Makes great first impressions, builds rapport, and identifies client’s needs resulting in
· Meets or exceeds the needs of the client—Takes all opportunities to exceed client expectations without making unreasonable commitments.
· Take pride and passion in resolving client problems/complaints/issues. Listens, empathizes,
apologizes, and takes personal responsibility to resolve any client issues.
· Creates client enthusiasts by by asking questions, reading body language, and follow through.
· Proactively seeks moments to wow.
· Maintains focus and avoids errors under high stress situations such as during busy client times.
· Maintains positive relationships with clients and coworkers when under stress from high client
times, client/co‐worker complaints.
· Develops appropriate strategies to cope with high stress situations such as multi‐tasking,
organization of work.
· Understands and applies knowledge, skills and concepts from on‐boarding, training, meetings
· Actively participates in role‐playing, trainings and activities, regular meetings and coaching.
· Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources, engages in skill
building by participating in daily role‐playing.
· Sets high standards of excellence following procedures and a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
· Accountable for goal/objective setting and achievement.
· Acts with integrity and high ethical standards.
· Communicates effectively with clients and team members (managers, coworkers, etc.)
· Maintains effective written and verbal communication through communication logs, shift
changes/overviews to ensure smooth operations.
· Maintains timely communications via lead calls, appointment bookings, membership questions, and appointment confirmations.
· Sales / Persuasiveness – Sells the Elements Massage Wellness Program, and additional services to clients.
· Building Loyalty – Meets and exceeds client’s needs, builds loyalty, resulting in client promoters on the scale.
· Stamina – Performs well under pressure and stress.
· Applied Learning – Applies concepts from training, feedback, and professional development.
· Work Standards – Is accountable for goals and objectives, has high standards for performance.
· Communication – Communicates in a way that clients and co‐workers understand and retain
· Free monthly 1 Hour Massage Session
· Escalating base pay based on sales performance
· Sales bonuses for membership sales
· Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones
· Health Benefits
· Health Savings Account
· Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
· Paid Vacation Time
· Consistent Coaching/Training
Check out some pictures from our celebration of The Power of You!
If you are excited about being a part of the Wellness movement through the medium of Massage Therapy and all that it has to offer our communities, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.