Elements Massage The Colony
4940 SH-121 Suite 130
Lewisville, TX 75056
We’re looking for an amazing person who is warm and inviting that can help create a wonderful experience for our guests. We love our employees and want to add someone special to our team.
If you have previous customer service, sales experience or are just an all around people person we’d like to hear from you! Elements Massage was created by a massage therapist to provide therapeutic massage at a great value. We’d like you to help maintain our level of excellence.
Offer memberships in order to meet studio goals and quotas to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of:
- Memberships to the Elements Wellness Program™
- Gift Cards & Massage Packages
- Additional Visits (Rebooking)
- Upgraded sessions
We want you to help ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including, but not limited to:
- Greeting every client by name, with a smile.
- Creating an inviting and calm environment.
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Matching clients and therapists correctly based on our level system and client’s problem areas.
- Learning accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers.
- Providing timely and appropriate communication with studio management.
- Maintain a clean, professional looking studio.
- Regular and timely attendance at work based on scheduled hours as well as being flexible to cover for others in case of emergency.
- Timely completion of required Elements training on MyStudio.
- Completing tasks and projects as assigned by deadlines.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.